Header AD

12 Elementary Students Rushed To Hospitals After Eating Gummies Given By One Of The Parents

Gummies with Marijuana/Inquirer


Candies and other food products that are being ingested by children and even adults must be thoroughly checked before consumption.

Parents should be aware of what their children eat for it may be a cause of diseases and fatal issues.

Gummies with Marijuana/Inquirer

In a recent incident in Cleveland, More than 12 students in an elementary school was rushed to the hospital after ingesting gummy candy or gummies.

The kids complained of having stomachache after a schoolmate gave out gummies. Since kids love sweets especially gummies; being offered to have one would be an insult to reject.

Gummies with Marijuana/Inquirer

Later that afternoon, a teacher aide was cleaning the room and saw the empty pack gummies. Upon inspecting the packaging indicated that the gummies contains drugs. Raising a potential harm to the students, she reported this to the school administrators and eventually to the police.

According to the Police Division of Cleveland, it was found out that the gummies which the kids ate actually contains marijuana.

Gummies with Marijuana/Inquirer



Every student who complained of an upset stomach after eating these marijuana filled gummies they were sent to the hospital for a check up.

A total of 15 students aging 5-9 years old underwent drug test and eventually got out of the hospital. However, one child tested out to be positive with a chemical found in marijuana.

It was then that the authorities arrested the mother of the student who brought the candies to school.

Parents should warn their children not to eat food that aren't their packed food for it might be dangerous for them not knowing who had packed their classmates' food or even the canteen food.

May they be more vigilant to what their children would ingest especially when they are not around.

12 Elementary Students Rushed To Hospitals After Eating Gummies Given By One Of The Parents 12 Elementary Students Rushed To Hospitals After Eating Gummies Given By One Of The Parents Reviewed by Maria on 08 February Rating: 5

No comments